Fruit Punch

Box of 5 Bar

ThunderKids were designed for superheroes in training… giving kids all of the healthy foods they need and at the core love, without any processing, chemicals, preservatives, colorings, flavorings or additives. Pure, real food, period.

INGREDIENTS:  Prunes, Dates, Sunflower Seeds, Cherry, Papaya, Apricots, Pineapple, Apple, Orange Extract, Himalayan Sea Salt.

NUTRITIONAL FACTS:  Serv. Size 1.15oz (32.5g), Calories 95, Fat Cal. 23, Total Fat 3g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 69mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 3g (10% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 2g.

Type: ThunderKids

Related Items